Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dropship 5-20-10

So I got a lot of work done on the cargo bay and the cockpit canopy. As you can see in the pics below, I went with the version of the cargo bay that is cut away to make room for the engines when they swing in.

Now that I got the wind shield in, it kind of looks like the love child of Tom Servo and Crow from MST3K.

Here's a quick and dirty render of one of my older models. It's supposed to be like Whiskey Outpost, the fort in the Starship Troopers movie where Rasczak died (or as some people refer to it, was given a painful chest wound by his sergeant and left to be killed by the Bugs). I tried to make my version a little beefier, a little closer in tone to the series. Still, it's kind of a dumb way to build a fort, having the supports on the outside of the wall like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment