Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dropship 5-18-10

A couple screenshots from the last day or so. Finished the side intakes and I think I’m happy with the piece that sits behind the cockpit.

Trying to keep it simple and low poly on the first pass in case I need a low poly version and then when I’m finished I’ll go back through adding some bevels to get rid of all those sharp edges.

Here’s an older model that I haven’t got around to finishing yet. It’s the barracks module that gets used throughout the series for all kinds of things. I have another version of this model, along with the railgun tower from the series that someone else built, but the readme that came with the model said that the author didn’t want the model used with any program other than lightwave. He also didn’t want the model redistributed, and seeing how his website has died since then, there wasn’t any way for me to hook people up with it without violating his wishes. So I started work on my own version of it, and this is as far as I got before I moved on to something else. I’ll get back to it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment