Monday, April 19, 2010

Intro

My name is Brian Campo. I'm 35, married, a father of two. I've been using Blender on and off for about eight or nine years. No where near professional level, better in some areas than others. I'll be using this blog as a journal for whatever I'm working on in Blender at the moment.  You will notice a theme with my projects, because most of the stuff I model is from either Starship Troopers (the movie) or Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles (tv show). I love the tv show and the designs that Fil Barlow created for it. It's not as popular as other sci-fi movies and shows, so there aren't a lot of other people working on models for it. If there is any interest, in time I may start a website sharing the models and reference material I have. If you create troopers models and would like to trade for some of mine, drop me a line and maybe we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment