Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ape Marauder 12-26-10 Final-ish

Well, the work on this model and it’s textures have gone as far as I want to take it for now. Any changes I make to the textures from here on out are going to be subtle, small ones. I managed to get all the textures for this to fit onto two 2048X2048 UV maps. There are things that I am still not happy with. I used a lot of mirroring in the textures to keep the number of uv maps reasonable, and you can see it if you really look. I’m hoping that when I put the model into some interesting backgrounds and give it some action poses it will be less obvious.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could make this in blender myself. I'd probably upload it as a mesh to a game called Second Life for those avid Rpers out there who want some Roughneck stuff.

    ReplyDelete