Friday, April 6, 2012

Johnny Rico and Jetboat

A little more work got done on my Johnny Rico model. The boots got some buckles and I started on the kneepads.

After months of working on my Johnny Rico model, I was sick of looking at it, so I decided to work on something else for a little while. I thought I would pick something simple and quick, and the Jetboat from one of the episodes of Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles seemed to be just the thing. This thing has been kicking my butt since the very beginning. It's only in the show for a short amount of time, so the reference I have for it isn't the greatest and I'm spending a lot of time going frame by frame, trying to figure out how it was built. This also has my first attempt at shape keys in Blender with the inflatable pontoons. Only a little further to go and then I can do a quick texture job on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment